Monday, October 22, 2012

Sherman "The Tank" Williams vs Robert Helenius in Finland



Sherman "The Tank" Williams vs Robert Helenius in Nov. 10




  After the 11 month of injury break, Rober Helenius will be back in the arena this coming November 10 to face Sherman "The Tank" Williams in Helsingin Jaahalli, as confirmed by Nordic Fight Night Promoter Nisse Sauerland. 

Robert Helenius had to defeat Sherman Williams if he want to make it in the world level and he was excited about the fight and prepared for it. Sherman Williams was ranked by WBO as 10th after defeating Chauncy Welliver last June  in points.
  
Williams will be coming to Finland and face Helenius and his Finnish Fans, He said that 
 “I am humbled and thank God for the opportunity. I am a warrior by nature. My whole life I have been strong and powerful, that is why my ring name is Tank. Robert is a good fighter and he has my respect. The fight will be one that fans will remember. I am coming to fight.This will be like David fighting Goliath. I am David, a true warrior. A shorter fighter fighting a big tall giant. The bigger the giant, the harder they fall!”
while Helenius said that

 “Williams has proven his class in a lot of battles, he is strong and rugged, but he will not leave Finland victorious. I am taller, I am stronger and I am better. The Tank will crash in Helsinki on November 10!”
A press conference will be held at Helsinki this Thursday morning, October 25 and the fight will be televised exclusively at pay-per-view event at Viasat's Viaplay Service. Tickets are also available at lippupalvelu.fi .



No comments:

Post a Comment